How to use Paytm? If you don’t know how you can use Paytm and want to know how to use this. Then this article is for you because here I will tell you all about Paytm features and uses.
Table of Contents
What is Paytm?
First of all, we will know about what is Paytm? I want to tell you Paytm is an online wallet which is very popular in India most of the people use Paytm for online transactions. Now it is not only an online wallet but you also can shopping from this. You can open an account in this like a bank.
Features of Paytm
- Online transaction.
- DTH recharges.
- Postpaid and Prepaid recharge
- UPI transaction.
- Paytm mall for shopping
- Railway and Airway ticket booking.
- Bill payment.
- Movie ticket booking.
- You can add and send your money into the bank.
- It also gives cashback
How to create the account in Paytm
Now we will know about how to create Paytm account if you don’t know and want to create an account in Paytm then I want to tell you it is very simple you can easily create Paytm account by following these steps.
- First of all download Paytm from play store if you have already downloaded it then flow the next step.
- When you will open Paytm the first time it will ask you to choose your language you can choose any language it supports many languages so choose according to your need.
- After choosing your language you will find this interface you can see in the 2nd image. Now you have to click on Create a New Account after click on this you have to flow next step.
- When you will click on Create a New Account the new interface will open you can see in the 3rd image. Now add your mobile number and create a strong password.
- Now click again on Create a New Account when you will click on this then it will send you an OTP (One Time Password) now give your OTP after giving OTP your Paytm account has been created successfully. Now you can complete your profile like name, last name etc.
- Now you can log in your account by using your mobile number and password.
How to recharge mobile from Paytm
First of all, click on Prepaid/Postpaid if your sim is prepaid then choose prepaid and if you are using postpaid sim then click on postpaid.
After clicking on this you will see this interface here you have to fell your mobile number and select the operator of your sim (Which Company’s Sim your are using) After that you have to fill the amount.
You can also browse plan by clicking on this after that click on proceed to recharge if money will available on your Paytm then it will deduct from it.
How to recharge using ATM card
If money is not available in your Paytm and wants to recharge your mobile by using the ATM card. You have to follow the same process which I have already told you.
When you click on proceed to recharge and money is not available in Paytm then you have to choose debit card after that you can see these images and follow all steps.
- Enter your debit card number which you can see on the upper card.
- Enter expire date month and year.
- Put your CVV number which you can find behind the card it is only in 3 digits.
- Now click on Pay Securely.
- After clicking on this you will get an OTP from your bank now put the OTP and click on submit.
- After submitting your recharge will be done and balance has been deducted from your account.
I hope guys this article will helpful for you if you want to ask something then you can ask in the comment box. I will try to reply to your question as soon as possible. If you like this article then please share with others.