How to hide photos and files in Windows 10. Do you want to hide your personal documents? I think yes that is why you have come to read this article. You can hide your Files, Photos, Documents easily in your computer by using some steps.
Now I going to tell you how you can hide your files easily in your computer follow all these steps.
How to hide Files in Windows 10
- Select the folder which you want to hide and right click.
- When you will do the right click on the folder then you have to go on the Properties option.
- After that, a tab will open where you can see the option of hidden files.
- Now tick on the hidden files and click on the ok.
After doing these all steps your document will not be hidden. Now your document will just be highlighted everyone can still see this. To hide your files you have to follow the 2nd step.
Go to the search bar and search the control panel. Now, Find the option of File manager when you will find it then click on the file manager option > View > Don’t show hidden files.
After doing all these steps your document will hide now no one can see your document. But the question is how would you see all these folders, Which you hid.
How to show the hidden files
There is the same procedure to show the hidden files you can see your documents at any time. To do this just follow all these steps.
- Go to control panel
- Click on the file manager option
- Click on the view tab
- Now click on the Show hidden files
- Control panel > File manager option > View > Show hidden files
If your document is highlighted then click on the folder and go to properties and uncheck the option of hidden and click on the Ok. After that, you can open your documents.
So this is the way how you can hide your files in windows 10. I hope this is helpful for you if you like this article then also share with others. If you have any question then you can ask me in the comment box.